We are looking for a Strategic Procurement Manager Wood!
It is an opportunity to become part of KVIST Procurement team which is responsible for all the strategic sourcing and related activities in Latvia and Denmark. We are looking for a strong buyer and communicator and an experienced negotiator with a commercial and pragmatic mindset that demonstrates good stakeholder management and broad collaboration, both externally and internally.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Source, develop and execute the hardwood and component sourcing strategy.
- Build and develop long-term relationships with sawmills and manufactures using Supplier Relations Management as preferred tool.
- Be a Procurement expert and lead on negotiations, contracting and commercial aspects of the category.
- Be a driver in stakeholder management and bridge all requirements.
Our perfect candidate have:
- Experienced in strategic sourcing and project management.
- Strong negotiation skills and knowledge in contracting.
- Field knowledge of hardwood processing and/or furniture production.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Strong communication skills and ability to take data-based decisions and ownership.
- Team spirit and drive for continuous improvement is an integral part and is highly appreciated in our Procurement team.
- Interesting and dynamic work in an international environment.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Workplace: preferable Latvia and Denmark.
- Salary range 2800 – 3300 EUR gross.
Application and contact
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible at email@example.com, and deadline for sending your application is August 15th, 2022.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and KVIST Industries please contact: +45 40524589 or +371 29172832.